OPEN 09:00 - 18:00!
+385 91 6177651
Pages www.alm.hr are owned by:
Savska cesta 98
registered in the Court Register of Commercial Court in Zagreb under registration number MBS: 080414791
Personal Identification Number (OIB): 87045672310
By accessing and using the A.L.M. in any way (by accessing, viewing content, uploading data from these pages, submitting data to pages, or any other use of these pages and their content), you agree to all the terms and conditions for using the website of A.L.M. without limits.
On the website www.alm.hr there is a catalog of products offered by A.L.M. d.o.o., Savska cesta 98, 10000 Zagreb.
Products can not be purchased directly and ordered through a web site.
Gallery A.L.M. reserves the right to the content of these web sites and any unauthorized use of any content of this site is considered to be a copyright infringement and is subject to a lawsuit.
All content (photos, texts, messages, images, videos, releases and other materials) are published, transmitted through the pages or links on the A.L.M. it is solely the responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
NOTICE ON THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER PROPOSALS
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette No. 41/14 and 110/15), we inform consumers that dissatisfaction with the service provided can be expressed in written complaint at the following address:
A.L.M. d.o.o., Savska cesta 98, 10000 Zagreb
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will hereby acknowledge receipt of your complaint without delay. We will respond to the objections submitted in writing within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. Please include in your complaint: Name and surname or company name and reply address.
You can download the form here.
DECISION ON THE ONE EQUAL CONTRACT AWARD
The buyer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the sales contract within the statutory period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the product was delivered to the buyer, without giving reasons.
In order to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate your contract by a post, fax or electronic mail before the expiration of the 14 day deadline, specifying your name, address, number telephone, fax or e-mail address, or via the one-off termination agreement form in the attachment. Confirmation of the receipt of a notice of unilateral termination of the contract will be delivered to you, without delay, by electronic or regular mail.
A.L.M. Ltd. in the case of a unilateral termination of the contract, without delay, within a period of 14 days from the receipt of a written notice of termination of the contract by the buyer, to return the money paid to the buyer (possibly reduced by the delivery price).
Refunds will be paid with the same payment method unless the buyer explicitly agrees to another form of payment, assuming that the customer does not bear any additional charges for such a refund.
A.L.M.d.o.o. is obliged to make a refund paid only after the customer has returned the goods. The customer 's reimbursement of the goods in case of unilateral termination of the contract shall be borne by the buyer. The buyer is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The buyer is not entitled to one-sided termination if:
the object of the contract is the goods made by the Buyer's specification or clearly conformed to the Buyer
which is ordered specially according to the buyer's wishes and is not in the regular range
goods that had a special discount or were purchased at an action price
In all cases where a product is returned on any basis, the Buyer is obliged to return the returning product in the original package together with all the relevant parts and documentation and each marking for the purpose of indicating that the product is not used or damaged may not be removed or damaged .
The buyer is obligated to take over the purchased product when delivering. Exceptionally, in the event of a noticeable shortage of products that the Buyer notices when picking up the Shipment, the Buyer shall not be obliged to take delivery of the Product and may refuse the receipt and shall not bear the costs of delivering the Shipment. It is considered that the products duly received by the Buyer did not have a visible disadvantage.
If a product has a hidden disadvantage (eg broken part, product is scratched in transport) that the Buyer finds upon opening the product without using, installing or putting the product into operation, the Buyer is entitled to unilateral termination of the contract and refund, replacement of the product, removal lack or price reduction.
You can download the form here.
Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
Gallery A.L.M. and his owner A.L.M. Ltd. do not respond to any damages that may arise due to the interruption of availability, non-disclosure of content, accidental deletion of content or errors in the operation of the web site.
We also do not warrant that the content on this site is free of errors and will work and be appropriate to your needs and intended use. Gallery A.L.M. is not responsible to you, nor to any third party for any damages; whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, related to or resulting from your use, misuse or inability to use the A.L.M. web site and / or service.
Accepting the limitation of our responsibility is a prerequisite for using the A.L.M. portal and / or service.
Directive on Alternative Dispute Resolution
By special regulation of the European Union, as of 15 February 2016 throughout the EU, online purchase disputes will be possible through the ODR platform that you can access here.
This means that if you encounter a problem during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to substitute products, etc.), you can submit your objection in a quicker and simpler way at the top link. The platform can be used by consumers and merchants, and the complaint can be submitted to any of the 23 official EU languages.
Gallery A.L.M. does not guarantee that all prices and information on these pages are correct and correct and reserves the right to alter or correct the prices or data incorrectly stated.
Date Last Modified: 3. 4. 2018.
The Gallery A.L.M. has been engaged in art promotion and dealership of domestic and foreign authors for more than 27 years.
Some paintings from our offer can be seen on website www.alm.hr.
Our headquarters is in Zagreb where all the inquiries and orders come submitted but the paintings are exposed and sold in twenty towns across the Croatia.
Some of the paintings exposed on the website are not for sale, but they only present the opus of particular artist.
Therefore, all interested persons are kindly asked to contact us by phone 00385 91 6177651 or 00385 1 6177651, respectively by e-mail email@example.com and to arrange purchase of specific images.
Depending on your needs and desires, you can buy the painting with or without frame, and it can be delivered to you on the selected location. These are some of the reasons why the prices are not indicated next to the respective images.
Payment can be performed by payment on our account before taking over of the order.
From 1.1.2013. company A.L.M. not in the VAT system.
On this website you can find links to other websites. You can visit them at your own risk. A.L.M. Ltd is not responsible for content on external websites.
Art galerija umjetničkih slika: www.artgalerija.net
Galerija Klovićevi dvori: http://gkd.hr
Galerija Kopjar: www.galerija-amt-kopjar.hr
Galerija Milotić: www.gallerymilotic.hr
Leut - turistička agencija, gift shop: www.leut.hr
Ministarstvo kulture RH: www.min-kulture.hr
WLW - poslovna tražilica: www.wlw.hr
Zagreb - službene stranice: www.zagreb.hr
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. Permission to process personal data can be given by persons over 16 years of age, and for persons under 16, permission may be given by a parent or guardian. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Types of personal data process
The personal data collected on the basis of the contact form are: first and last name and e-mail, and additionaly if mentioned are phone number and company.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to accomplish any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token is a session cookie, rest are permanent cookies
- __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
this website: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.